Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow

If all off sudden day time never looked so bright. 
Any kind of beat or noise sounds like pop music.
And the clock hour hand feels like it takes forever to move when he/she is not around.
Let me tell you something: You're in love!
Below are my collections of sweet words of love I've collected since my highschool time. Hope this may help you who are in love right now in some way. Most of them are short, you can put it in your facebook (or other social networking profile) status, write it in a card, or you can just simply send it using SMS by your mobile phone
Good luck!
My love for you is like getting a diarrhea, I just can't hold it in. 
If my love is a question, I'm sure u are the answer

___

Love you a little bit more

I love you a little bit more when you call me honey
I love you a little bit more when you hold my hand
I love you a little bit more when you hug me.

I love you a little bit more. Every day.

If

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do and I always will
---
If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right!
---
If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your heart.

---

I love you. Like a fat kid loves cakes.

---

If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364 days, so I never have to live a day without you

I love thee

I Love thee, I love but thee. With a love that shall not die. Till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old.
~William Shakespeare

Wouldn't be

The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you.

When I don't message you

When I don't message you.
Doesn't mean.
I forgot about you.
I was just giving you time.
To miss me.

----

My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never.

---

My love is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep.

Posted at 8:06 AM | 0 comments

say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Hai how's my new blogskin? Like it? Rate it boleh? Haha now it yours, you can remove my unvaluable speech here and put yours.

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries


Credits
Penat-lelah by : Speaking Bunny
Basecode by : Alia L.Joe's
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Encik Google

- END -